We can help.
Call anytime 24/7 to speak with an attorney to find out how we can help. After Hours/Weekends Call or Text 504-930-4789.
Are you considering placing your baby for adoption? We understand that you have concerns, and this is a confusing time. We are here to help you throughout your pregnancy.
We can answer your questions:
- When do I have to decide?
- Can I decide after I give birth?
- What happens if I change my mind?
- When do the adoptive parents get to take the baby?
- Will I get to visit with my child after placement?
- What expenses are covered?
How we work with you:
You want to place your baby with a loving family. With decades of experience, the attorneys at Morris, Lee, Bayle & Willis, LLC are here to help you find the answers. After hours or on weekends call or text 504-930-4789.
We can help you with:
- Adoption Process for Birth Mothers
- Choosing a Family
- Questions about Financial Support
- Virtual Appointments Available
- Available 24/7 to Answer Your Adoption Questions
We offer adoption services to birth mothers in Orleans Parish, Jefferson Parish, St. Bernard Parish, St. Tammany Parish, St. Charles Parish, Washington Parish, Tangipahoa Parish, East Baton Rouge Parish, Shreveport, and Lake Charles area.
Meet your Adoptive Parents
Deciding on a family for your baby is the first and most important decision of your adoption process, but searching for the adoptive parents you visualize for your baby can be overwhelming.
See your awaiting adoptive family.